Beyong Classrom project
Who We Are
- To offer a secured and stable environment for children and young people.
- To enable/motivate parents and teachers take an active role in child development.
- To help rectify problems existing in the local educational system.
- To address the issue of school dropout and failure.
- Contribute to the eradication of poverty through quality and functional education.
- To introduce an alternative approach to education in Cameroon.
- To offer quality and affordable nursery and primary education to orphans and vulnerable children.
- To prevent rural exodus by building a strong community.
- Use Sports to mobilize children and young people channel their energy towards productive initiatives.
Thirdly, Mr. Orock felt that kindergarten education in Cameroon is more elitist because its only available to those who could afford it- the rich, a situation he considers fundamentally unfair. Mr. Orock and the other founding members of UAC have a profound interest in protecting the rights of children especially the vulnerable in Cameroon.