ACTIVITIES IN THE DOMAIN OF HEALTH
United Action for Children activities in the domain of health is principally on the Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV/AIDS in collaboration with community health centres (state and private owned).
- awareness raising on HIV/AIDS
- voluntary testing and counseling (VTC)
- distribution of male and female condoms.
- encouraging pregnant women to attend anti-natal clinic
- supporting HIV positive women to carry out income generation ventures (poultry farming, vegetable gardening,)
supporting orphans and vulnerable children
Voluntary counseling and testing (VCT) Bachou-Akagbe community /Demonstration use of male and female condoms Nchang village
Family sensitization of lactating mother/One to one counseling Etoko Mile 22 at Manyu division south west region of Cameroon